Monday, November 3, 2008

Site matters

Hey guys,
So it seems that I have just used information from Aussietheatre.com, that is a fantastic source for Australian Theatre information so that I where I get a majority of the information. I have finished doing all the pages with content except that I have to still do the contact me, SOTM, Fave Elphie and Fave Glinda forms. If you would like to submit any of these please just email me at admin.wickedaustraliafans@inbox.com with the subject whatever the submission is (e.g Subject: Fave Elphie, Messege: Fave Elphie is Stephanie J. Block) and I will count it!! Also to apply to be affiliates put in the subject 'Affiliates' and  just put your name, website name, website addres, email address and whether you would like to be top, elite or regular.  I also have to fix the layout for some of the pages. You guys can go and sign up on the forum and look at the gallery, video archive at the moment had 23 videos, categories are performances, behind the scenes, misc and Interviews

Gallery Update:


I still have to add the souvenir book scans so look out for them!!

Thanks guys.

Cate

No comments: